Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fashion Update #1 Lanvin Fall 2011

Well hello again blogger.. Its been ages since I updated my blog.. Too busy from work, family, friends and with some other stuffs. I browsed to the latest fall collections of some designers. Here's my favorites so far. First off..

Lanvin Fall '11- Paris

Lanvin collection as what i've seen is a very sophisticated men's collection with a 70's vintage touch.. From Floral prints; Wide leg full length pants contradicting to your all time favorite slim pants.. From velvet suits to silky shiny ones.. Lanvin Fall '11 is Sophisticated and Glamorous!
Here's my top favorites:

Skin tone colors with a silky shiny effect of the fabric..
Photobucket


Grey and Black = Classic Men's look.. Those pants is <3
Photobucket

My top 2 favorites!!! WIDE LEG PANTS and FLORAL PRINTS
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment