Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rugged.

Well I'm a jeans addict ever since..
I love different type of Jeans.. from skinny, to black, Stretch, acid washed, ripped..
I just Love 'em.
Now I also love denim tops!!! Shirts and Vests!!
For the past few months I'm really working hard to lose some weight.. Specially my "Belly Fats"
Eww right?!!
This is just another DENIM on DENIM Look for me.. I'm really addicted to DENIM on DENIM right now!
Photobucket
Yesterday was my Niece's and Nephew's Birthday Party.. It was fun and a looot of FOOD!!!!
SO maybe that's the cause of my bulging belly today.. HAHA!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Detailed Shot.. (DIY Acid Washed Vest, Topman Belt, Gap 1969 Ripped Boycut Jeans)
Photobucket

P.S. I'm lovin my new hair.. Will post a feature on my new hair soon!! Lovin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment